General Terms of Providing Custom Writing Services
These terms & conditions (the “T&C” or “Terms”) govern your access and use of our Website and services at EssayElites.com (the “Website”). Please read them carefully.
The Website is owned and operated by Writology Limited (Cyprus Reg. No. HE 360665), 1-3 Boumpoulinas Street, Bouboulina Building, Office 42, P.C. 1060, Nicosia, Cyprus.
By submitting the order form or payment, you confirm that you fully read, understand and agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions which form the entire agreement between EssayElites.com and you.
EssayElites.com provides custom writing services to the clients worldwide, irrespective of order instructions and deadline. Every customer may choose a specific type of product in the “Order Now” form:
- Research papers
- Research proposals
Level of Writing
Every client decides on the level of writing, depending on the institutional affiliation:
- High school
A client may ask to replace the order type on his/her request and our Financial Department will recalculate an order price.
Prior to placing an order, every client may request a price quote from our Customer Support Team. Depending on the customer’s specifications, our agents will identify an order price and will assist in placing an order (if requested).
Importance of Communication
A client is suggested to communicate with members of our team through the following means of communication:
- Live chat option.
- Phone calls.
- Messaging system.
It is highly important to provide all clarifications on time, reply to the Writer’s messages/emails from Support Team to make sure that the final product is up to the required standards and expectations. A client should provide all order materials while placing the order (no later than 10-15% of the deadline passed).
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking Terms of our services.
Work Process Overview
By purchasing orders on our website, a client agrees to receive the order within such work process:
- Customer places the order, indicates all instructions and specifications, and pays for it. A client may request a “preferred writer” to complete his/her order.
- Writer starts working on the order.
- Customer may request process updates and communicate with the writer regarding order instructions and possible adjustments. A client may be asked to place an additional order, if our Writing Department identifies a mismatch in the order price (wrong level of order, number of pages, etc.).
- The order is checked for plagiarism and sent to the customer.
- Customer may request a plagiarism report from our Customer Support Team. We guarantee plagiarism-free papers on any topic.
A client may choose the most appropriate order urgency, starting from 3 hours up to 2 months. For more details, please refer to the “Order now” page. If the client expects early delivery (decides to change order urgency), an order price will be recalculated and compensation order should be placed. EssayElites.com delivers all papers on time and within the indicated time frame.
Guidelines for Applying to Us for a Refund
- EssayElites.com operates a flexible refunds policy whereby customers can apply for refunds in certain situations and within specific timeframes. Firstly, a customer can apply for a refund if they believe the paper they receive is plagiarized and can prove EssayElites.com is responsible for the plagiarism (please see the note below regarding proof of plagiarism). There are no time restrictions on refund applications relating to plagiarism. Otherwise, refund applications should be submitted within fourteen days (two weeks) after a deadline passes.
Note on plagiarism: When running authenticity tests, there are certain aspects of a text that do not constitute plagiarism such as directly borrowed and correctly-formatted quotations, tables of content (ToC), certain sections or words from an assignment’s title or question, and the like. Consequently, plagiarism reports from the SafeAssign system are not acceptable because they do not exclude the exceptions noted above. By contrast, the reports from other systems such as Turnitin.com and some of its partner websites (WriteCheck and iThenticate, for example), are considered acceptable. Additionally, we do not accept hand-written notes as concrete proof that a text is plagiarized.
- When we are given a continuation order to work on, it is important to know we only test the parts created by EssayElites.com for authenticity. EssayElites.com, therefore, bears no responsibility for any plagiarized content in those parts created by the customer.
- If a customer is not fully satisfied with any work they receive from EssayElites.com, they should inform us immediately and our QA team will meticulously investigate their concerns. A report will be issued within four business days and a refund offered where complaints are found to be genuine.
What You Should Do If You Require Revisions
- Where a paper you receive need revising, you should submit your request within two days of the deadline passing. You can still request revisions outside this time, but a compensatory order will be required by our company. However, customers will not be eligible for refunds at a later date in cases where a writer at EssayElites.com undertakes revision work for no extra payment.
- Revisions are offered for a 30-day period following the expiration of a deadline in the case of larger orders, e.g., those that are comprised of twenty (20) pages or above.
- We cannot accommodate revision requests where requirements digress from original guidelines. Furthermore, we may ask for a compensatory order where customers do not provide all necessary materials and/or essential information in a timely fashion i.e. where information is not forthcoming until after work has commenced or is completed.
- A new completion timeframe should also be provided with revision guidelines. While EssayElites.com does its best to turn all revisions around in the requested timeframe, some work can take 24 hours to complete, particularly in cases where reasigning a project proves problematic or the instructions are especially complex.
- At times, members of our team may need to communicate with customers. Therefore, we urge you to regularly check your email or profile page in case there are any messages. Furthermore, it is your responsibility to provide us with any materials or information we are likely to need to deliver your order in a satisfactory manner. So, it is important to be thorough when submitting an order and to comply with any requests for information from our writers.
- We also offer a revision “extension” additional service service whereby customers can extend the revision period for up to two weeks (14 days). This is 12 days over and above the standard 2-day revision period. Alternatively, 4 days Extended revision VIP service can be chosen when placing the order. Please note though that revision instructions should match original instructions. There is a small non-refundable fee for this service – 15% of the order price.
Applications to Have the Full Cost of an Order Refunded
Customers may qualify for a full refund in the following circumstances:
- They mistakenly submit a duplicate version of the same order or we erroneously over-charge them. If any of these situations apply to you, get in touch with our customer services personnel immediately and ask them to initiate a cancellation.
- EssayElites.com is unsuccessful in assigning a suitable writer to your order(s).
- Where a customer’s money is returned in full, they should cease using any materials or written work provided by the company in relation to the refunded order.
- While our company will make every effort to provide quality custom written paper, we do not guarantee any grades because all professors judge the content of papers differently. However, a customer is recommended to send a professor’s feedback to the Refund Department. If writer failed to meet some customer’s instructions, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- When a refund application is submitted, the order will be analyzed for compliance with the initial instructions. Please note, a customer cannot ask to refund a part of the order and submit a revision request to correct the paper part.
- A full refund is not applicable to cases, when Customer did not verify the order on time (the countdown starts from the moment the order gets paid). In cases with late verification, the Writer should either receive the initial deadline or compensation for early delivery.
Applications to Have Part of the Cost of an Order Refunded
Customers may qualify for a partial refund in the following circumstances:
- The paper they order is an incorrect size, e.g., they order ten pages when they intended to order five. Our representatives will recalculate a new price to match the correct word count.
- They order an assignment for the wrong educational level, e.g., they order a paper for High School when they intended to order for University level.
- Their instructions are confusing or contradictory, e.g., there is a discrepancy between attached materials and assignment description.
- Cancellation of an assigned order:
Amount of Refund
|Amount of Expired Time on Deadline|
|50 percent||60 percent and more|
|60 percent||50 to 59 percent|
|70 percent||40 to 49 percent|
|80 percent||30 to 39 percent|
|90 percent||20 to 29 percent|
|100 percent||10 to 19 percent|
NB: Cancellations are not possible where:
- There is 30 percent of deadline time still to run
- A project has been assigned to one of our writers
- An assignment is complete and/or placed in the upload area.
Verification/Confirmation of an Order
- Our Finance representatives routinely ask customers to confirm their orders. This is our way of protecting customers against fraud and Internet-style scams. Sometimes, there is a delay on the customer’s part in providing the necessary confirmation, and it is only then that work towards the deadline can begin. If delays cause you a problem, you have the option of extending your initial deadline or submitting a new order (in cases where urgency is an issue).
Calculating the Size/Length of an Order
- The normal per-page word count at EssayElites.com is 300 words. The size and price of an order is therefore calculated on this basis rather than on appearance. Assignments of a technical nature are treated differently and priced according to how difficult they are because these are mainly made up of mathematical calculations, and so on.
- Orders for presentation (Microsoft PowerPoint) materials: There is an option on our order form for speech notes if these are required with PowerPoint slides. As a fee-paying service, our writers can add 100 to 150 words to each slide when a customer chooses this option.
- The creation of online or web-enabled tests (5 test questions to every page) is another service we offer. We estimate the cost of these according to the overall number of test questions a customer orders. Therefore, if your assignment has 40 questions, the order you place should indicate 8 pages.
Deadlines and Early Completion of Orders
- Customers occasionally ask for papers to be completed early. In these cases, we will need appropriate payment, which means the customer should submit another order to reflect the recalculated price. Please note that we will be unable to accommodate future refunds in cases where a writer at EssayElites.com undertakes to complete a paper early for no extra payment.
- Customers will be eligible for some refund amount in the event EssayElites.com is late completing their order without negotiating an extension to the deadline.
Ordering: Types of Assignments and Services
- Order type should be chosen carefully. It is essential, for instance, to choose ‘thesis paper’ and not ‘term paper.’ Refunds are not possible where payment is still awaited for an order.
- Rewriting is a process that involves rephrasing or rewording a particular document or text. Our representatives will only request additional payment if any “new” writing is needed, e.g., additional sections, paragraphs, sources, research and so on.
How long will card details be stored?
- We never store your credit/debit card information or any other payment-related information on our site. The only personal data stored by our site is your name and surname chosen when making your first order with us.
- We work with credit card payment processors who are certified under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- The transactions are processed by the third-party, legally authorized entities such as Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap.
- Additional information in regards to stored credentials use can be found in T&C of the payment processor you choose when check out.
All Tips Are Non-Refundable
The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
There are often times when it is imperative for our company’s representatives to contact customers. We ask, therefore, that you continually check your email inbox and EssayElites.com account area for any such communications. We welcome prompt replies, especially where your feedback or input is essential to the progress of a project.
A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.